All our social media weekend seminars are limited to 6 participants. The workshops will include lectures but also practise time with your own laptop. All lectures are held in German.
22. April 2017 – The Artist is Online (4 h)
28. – 30. April – Onlinemarketing and Social Media (WE)
23. – 25 Juni – The Artist’s Website (WE)
21. – 23. Juli – Inventory Database (WE)
04. – 06. Aug – The Artists’s Website (WE)
10. – 26. Aug – One Week of Blogging (Week)
16. Sep. 2017 – The Artist is Online (4 h)
22. – 24. Sep – Social Media for advanced students (WE)
06. – 08. Okt – Onlinemarketing und Social Media (WE)
27. – 29. Okt – New Media in Art Mediation (WE)
17. – 19. Nov – The Artist’s Website (WE)
4-hour Seminar (4 h) €65,-
Weekend Seminar (WE) €280,-
Week Seminar (Week) €580,-
All seminars take place in Kallmünz/Germany. On request, we will gladly send you a detailed agenda. Get in touch!
The Artist is Online (the course will be held in German)
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017
2 – 6 pm
Place: Zum Fischerberg 18, 93183 Kallmünz, Germany
- Websites, Blog and Social Networks: What is best for me?
- How do I define my target audience and where do I find it online?
- An introduction to the most popular social networks
- Why Facebook pages often don’t work for artists
- Visual marketing: YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest
- Special networks for artists
- The power of hashtags
- Best practice
- Security and Copyright
Speaker: Andrea Buckland
Course length: 4 hours
Price € 65 / participant
Seminar for galleries and cultural institutions
New Media in Art Mediation (the course will be held in German)
Date: October 27 -29, 2017
- Art Blog: From the first considerations to a clear concept
- How can I make my blog known?
- Best practice
- We write a detailed editorial calendar of the first months of blogging
- The world of Facebook: Pages, Groups, Profiles, Places and Events
- How to reach your target audience with Facebook Ads
- How to market art on Instagram
- Instameets and Instawalks – the participatory museum
- Hashtags – how do I use them correctly?
- Press relations and Twitter
- Broadcasting online with Periscope
- Copyright and Licenses explained
- Imprints, data protection and other legal issues
Speaker: Andrea Buckland.
Seminar length: 14 hours (Fr 6-9 pm, Sa 9-12, 2-7 pm, Su 9-12 am)
Price: € 280,- (excl. VAT)
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, course material and four weeks post course support online.
On request, we will gladly send you a detailed agenda.
Contact us here